On this page, we have provided you with all the list of repeated PTE essays that were asked in previous PTE Academic exams. For your easy reference, we have here solved essays meaning you are hereby having essay writing topics with answers. This will help build a template ironically to understand the types of essays being asked and how you should write essays. For a more exclusive detail on how to write essays, please refer to our PTE essay writing guide.
Without further ado, please find below the list of essay writing topics with answers. Click on the respective link to read the answer. Each link will open in a new tab.
- The claim that animals have rights has been subjected as a matter of debate since the 1970s. Are zoos helping or hurting our animals? Should zoos be banned? Do you agree or disagree?
- Nowadays TV has become an essential part of life. Medium to spread news & awareness and for some, it acts like a companion. What is your opinion about this?
- Team sports are generally promoted as a great way to keep fit and build character. However, sporting events such as soccer matches are often accompanied by violence between rival supporters and other forms of antisocial behaviour. If sporting events antisocial behaviour, can team sports be really good for us?
- Do you think consumers should avoid over-packaged products or is it the responsibility of producers?
- Many people think that regions affect a successful person. What is your opinion about the native region and accomplished person’s influence on the region he belongs to?
- The environment we are living in is in danger due to various problems…so who do u think should be responsible to solve it? Is it the governments, organisation or each individual?
- Do governments have a legitimate role to legislate, to protect citizens from the harmful effects of their own decisions to smoke, or are such decisions up to the individual?
- Large shopping malls are replacing small shops. Your opinion – good or bad?
- Pros and cons of extreme sports
- Company’s top-level authorities should get their employees in the decision-making process. Discuss.
- With growing internationalization, will English lose its dominance?
- In the education system, is assessment through formal written examination still valid?
- Different people get success in different fields. Some people work long hours to get success, but others feel that spend free time for joy than Wealth. Which style closely relates to you and explain your views?
- Talk about the pros and cons of this era as it is full of daily inventions.
- Imitating celebrities in sports and movies good or bad?
- Any recent invention that you think proved beneficial or detrimental to society.
- Learning a new language at an early age is helpful for children. Is it more positive for their future aspect or have some adverse effects. Agree or disagree?
- Communication has changed significantly in the last 10 years. Discuss pros and cons impacts.
- In underdeveloped countries, tourism has disadvantages and can be said the opposite as well.
- We should spend money on space research and travel or should resolve earth problems.
- Reason of decline in Library day by day.
- The only thing that interferes with my learning is my education- Einstein. What does he mean by that? And do you think he is correct?
- Advantages and disadvantages of studying abroad.
- “Value-added by travel in Education. Is travel a necessary component of education or not? Will scholar sitting at home have more knowledge than one who travels? “
- Information revolution has changed the way of mass communications and had some negative and positive effects on individual lives as well as on society. To what extent do you agree or disagree?
- The illiterate of the 21st century will not be those who cannot read and write, but those who cannot learn, unlearn and relearn. Agree or Disagree?
- Our planet is suffering from multitude problem, which one is the biggest problem and things to do to resolve it.
- In some countries around the world, voting is compulsory. Do you agree with the notion of compulsory voting? If voting is compulsory in a democratic society, what are some conclusions we can draw about the nature of democracy?
- In recent years, some countries have experienced very rapid economic development. This has resulted in a much higher standard of living in urban areas, but not in the countryside. This situation may bring some problems for the country as a whole. What are these problems? How might they be resolved?
- In the 18th century due to industrialization a lot of people migrated to developed countries. This affected lifestyle and increased major problems in developed countries.
- The violence portrayed on TV and in the movies leads to an increase in crime in our society. People who watch violent movies are more likely to become criminals. Do you agree or disagree?
- Parents should be held legally responsible for their children’s acts. What is your opinion? Support it with personal examples.
- “Tobacco, mainly in the form of cigarettes is one of the most widely used drugs in the world. Over a billion adults legally smoke tobacco every day. The long term health costs are high- for the smokers themselves and for the wider community in terms of health care costs and lost productivity”. OR
Do Governments have a legitimate role to protect citizens from the harmful effects of their own decisions to smoke or are such decisions up to an individual?
- Some people think placing advertisements in schools is a great resource for public schools that need additional funding, but others think it exploits children by treating them as a captive audience for corporate sponsors. Choose which position you most agree with and discuss why you chose that position. Support your point of view with details from your own experiences, observations or reading.
- Do you think English will remain to be a global language despite globalization?
- Pros and Cons of extreme/adventurous sports. OR
Dangerous activities like extreme skiing, bungee jumping etc. should be banned. Whether u support them or not.
- “Marketing strategy for big companies should be placed on offer and discounts, and in what ways this can impact on their reputation. OR
The pros and cons of offering discounts in a business.
- What are the greatest inventions of the 20th century among medicine, aeroplane and computers, why?
- Is it true that the greatness of an individual can be decided only by those who live after him or her and not by their contemporaries? Use specific reasons and examples to support your answer.
- Is it true that conformity almost always leads to a deadening of individual creativity and energy? Is non-conformity almost always to be welcomed?
- “In a war of ideas, it is people who get killed”. Does a common man suffer from a group’s ideology? Express your opinion, and support the same with reasons and examples.
- It is usually foolish to get married before completing your studies and getting established in a good job? Do you agree or disagree”?
- Nowadays, people spend too much time at work to the extent that they hardly have time for their personal life. Discuss.
- The space travel is fantastic these day and astronauts are very fascinate towards it. But there are many environmental problems on our planet. We should resolve problems or travel space and spend a lot of money?
- Travel to study is overrated. We have brilliant scholars who studied locally. Is travel really required for higher studies?
- It is as important for school children to study music, art and sport as it is for them to become literate and numerate.’ How far do you agree with this statement? Support your point of view with reasons and or examples from your own experience. OR
Subjects such as Art, Sport and Music are being dropped from the school curriculum for subjects such as Information Technology. To what extent would you support or reject the idea of moving these subjects from the school curriculum?
- You are given climate as the field of study. Which area will you prefer? Explain why you picked up the particular area for your study?
- Roles of governments, companies and individuals to combat climate change.
- Some people believe law changes human behaviour. Do you agree/disagree?